Sunday 16 January 2011

New Year, New Bike, New Me!

The icy weather has kept me off the bike for some time and the ever decreasing time slots between eating and drinking over Christmas and the new year have meant that I've also neglected the gym so that now I find my beloved (Ha ha) lycra is stretched to breaking point.
On the up side I do have a shiny new bike; a Scott CR1 Pro. It has a featherlight, carbon monocoque frame and forks, weighing about 7 kilos and an incredibly slick Shimano Ultegra drive train which makes it very fast. Unfortunately my rickety old body can't keep up with it which means the bike arrives home from a ride ten minutes before I come hobbling and spluttering through the door. Anyway here she is in all her waspish glory:
Thought you might like a closer look at what is laughingly called a saddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment